Engine diagnostics serve to keep your engine running efficiently. They will help detect problems early so that minor problems never become major problems. Engine diagnostics also help keep emissions low, and if your engine is malfunctioning, your vehicle might not pass an emissions test. When your “check engine” light turns on, it is time for you to contact us for an engine diagnostics service. Our experienced staff will work hard to get your engine working again properly in no time.
We offer a full range of garage services to vehicle owners in Cambridge. We can help you with everything from an oil change to an engine change. We can handle any problem on foreign, domestic, and vintage vehicles.
- We take quality very seriously.
- We are a friendly and professional group of people
- We handle a wide range of car services
- Same day service for most repairs and maintenance
- We get the job done right — the first time
- Over 30 years in the profession
Should I consider using synthetic motor oil?
Synthetic engine oils are produced through a synthesis process that takes very small molecules and assembles them into larger designer molecules with premium lubricating properties.
What parts should be replaced at what intervals?
- Oil change every 5000km or 6 months (whatever is sooner).
- Batteries need to be changed every 3 to 6 years.
- Belts should be changed every 100,000km
- Tires should to be changed every 3 to 7 years depending on how much you drive.
Are winter tires worth it?
Winter tires can help you stop in over 30% shorter distance and since 2016 insurance companies must offer discounted car insurance if you have them.