Tires are the connection between your vehicle and the surface of the road. A critical part of your vehicle’s suspension system, tires are responsible for transmitting the forces of driving, steering, and braking to the surface of the road. Although tires are easily maintained, they are often overlooked. The air inside your tires and the design of the tire influence vehicle performance, tire tread life, and ride comfort. Tire maintenance is vital for getting the most out of your tires by maximizing mileage and tread wear. Our staff will help you understand the basics of tire care and maintenance, like when you should seek tire rotation, balance, and alignment. Our staff will also help you understand tire sidewall markings, teach you the best time to purchase a new set of tires, and show you how to choose the right set of tires for your vehicle.
We offer a full range of garage services to vehicle owners in Cambridge. We can help you with everything from an oil change to an engine change. We can handle any problem on foreign, domestic, and vintage vehicles.
- We take quality very seriously.
- We are a friendly and professional group of people
- We handle a wide range of car services
- Same day service for most repairs and maintenance
- We get the job done right — the first time
- Over 30 years in the profession
Should I consider using synthetic motor oil?
Synthetic engine oils are produced through a synthesis process that takes very small molecules and assembles them into larger designer molecules with premium lubricating properties.
What parts should be replaced at what intervals?
- Oil change every 5000km or 6 months (whatever is sooner).
- Batteries need to be changed every 3 to 6 years.
- Belts should be changed every 100,000km
- Tires should to be changed every 3 to 7 years depending on how much you drive.
Are winter tires worth it?
Winter tires can help you stop in over 30% shorter distance and since 2016 insurance companies must offer discounted car insurance if you have them.